Tips for Buying Safely on 8pm.shop
Here are some best practices to help ensure safe purchases on 8pm.shop website.
Overall, use your best judgment. If something seems shady or too good to be true, it’s best not to risk it.
Credit card safety
- Never give your full credit card number, tax identification number, or password in an email, 8pm.shop Message, or over the phone.
- If you are making a transaction in person, do not speak your credit card information aloud. Be sure to sign for the transaction and request a receipt.
- Check your credit card statement regularly to track your spending and card activity.
- Keep track of your credit card: who is authorized to use it, and who has access to it.
- Change your passwords on a regular basis. The more complex a password is, the better you’re protected.
- If you share your computer or device, sign out of any website accounts before letting others use it.
- Check a seller’s reviews and shop policies before purchase, and send an 8pm.shop Message to a seller before buying if you have questions or concerns.
- If you see an unrecognized charge from 8pm.shop on your bank or credit card statement and if you are unable to confirm the charge, contact our specialists, and they will help you investigate it.
- Keep your transaction on 8pm.shop. We can’t verify or assist with payments made outside of 8pm.shop Payments or PayPal.
- If you receive a suspicious email claiming to be from 8pm.shop, forward it to us at email@example.com.
- If you supply materials for a custom order from a shop, you do so at your own risk.
- In some circumstances, 8pm.shop may use a third-party encryption service, SendSafely, to securely request additional information to confirm a transaction, such as a copy of government-issued photo ID.